By signing up for the ShopHost.in service (“Service”) or any of the services of ShopHost.in Inc. (“ShopHost.in”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at here. ShopHost.in reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the ShopHost.in website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
Everyday language summaries are provided for your benefit and are not legally binding. Please read the “Terms of Service” for the complete picture of your legal requirements. By using ShopHost.in or any ShopHost.in services, you are agreeing to these terms. Be sure to occasionally check back for updates.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. ShopHost.in cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the ShopHost.in service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under your ShopHost.in account.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of ShopHost.in will result in an immediate termination of your services.
Don’t use ShopHost.in for anything illegal or transmit any harmful code. Remember that with any violation of these terms we will cancel your service.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by ShopHost.in.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use ShopHost.in or ShopHost.in trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at ShopHost.in dot com.
- You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
The ShopHost.in service belongs to us. You are not allowed to rip-it-off.
Your content may be transferred unencrypted and may be altered, but credit card information is always encrypted.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any ShopHost.in customer, ShopHost.in employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- ShopHost.in does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
We can modify, cancel or refuse the service at anytime.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that ShopHost.in shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall ShopHost.in or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, ShopHost.in partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- ShopHost.in does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- ShopHost.in does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- ShopHost.in does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
We are not responsible if you break the law, breach this agreement or go against the rights of a third party, especially if you get sued.
Service is “as is” so it may have errors or interruptions and we provide no warranties.
Waiver and Complete Agreement
The failure of ShopHost.in to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and ShopHost.in and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and ShopHost.in (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
If ShopHost.in chooses not to enforce any of these provisions at any time, it does not mean that they give up that right later.
These terms of service make up the agreement that applies to you. This means that any previous agreements between you and ShopHost.in don't apply if they conflict with these terms.
Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the ShopHost.in service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your ShopHost.in store at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
- By uploading images and item description content to ShopHost.in.com, you agree to allow other internet users to view them and you agree to allow ShopHost.in to display and store them and you agree that ShopHost.in can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its Service.
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to a ShopHost.in store however, by making your store public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
Anything you upload remains yours and if you want to remove your content, just delete your account.
- You may establish the appearance of your ShopHost.in store with a Theme from ShopHost.in’s Theme Store. If you download a Theme, you are licensed to use it for a single store only. You are free to transfer a Theme to a second one of your own stores if you close your first store. You are not permitted to transfer or sell a Theme to any other person’s store on ShopHost.in or elsewhere. Multiple stores require multiple downloads, paying the price each time. ShopHost.in gives no assurance that a particular Theme will remain available for additional downloads.
- You may modify the Theme to suit your store. ShopHost.in may add or modify the footer that refers to ShopHost.in at its discretion. ShopHost.in may modify the Theme where it contains, in our sole discretion, an element that may be unlawful, offensive, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or that violates any person’s intellectual property, even if you received the Theme in that condition. ShopHost.in may modify the Theme to reflect technical changes and updates as required.
- The intellectual property rights of the Theme remain the property of the designer. If you exceed the rights granted by your purchase of a Theme, the designer may take legal action against you, and ShopHost.in may take administrative action such as modifying your store or closing your store.
- Technical support for a Theme is the responsibility of the designer, and ShopHost.in accepts no responsibility to provide such support. ShopHost.in may be able to help you contact the designer.
- It is the responsibility of the user, and not ShopHost.in, to ensure that the installation of a new theme does not overwrite or damage the current or preexisting theme, or UI, of the user.
You can purchase our Themes to use for one store at a time. Feel free to modify our Theme, but respect that the designers own their Themes, so don’t infringe on their rights. For Theme-related problems, contact the designer. Note that Themes may disappear over time and are subject to change.
- ShopHost.in Experts is an online directory of independent third parties ("Experts") that can help you build and operate your ShopHost.in store. ShopHost.in does not employ Experts and is in no way affiliated with Experts.
- ShopHost.in does not endorse Experts and takes no responsibility for any work performed by Experts or failure to fulfill a work order. Links to websites of Experts, announcements about services or offers, and responses to email inquiries regarding Experts, are provided solely for informational purposes at the discretion of ShopHost.in and shall not be construed or imply permission, or an affiliation, position regarding any issue in controversy, authentication, appraisal, sponsorship, nor a recommendation or endorsement of any website, product, service, activity, business, organization, or person, and any offers, products, services, statements, opinions, content or information on any linked third-party website.
- Under no circumstances shall ShopHost.in be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or other damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or other damages that result from any contractual relationship between you and ShopHost.in experts. These limitations shall apply even if ShopHost.in has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Experts are not employees of ShopHost.in and we are not responsible for them.
Payment of Fees
- A valid credit card is required for accounts able to process orders using a live payment gateway. Accounts used for development purposes (unable to process orders using a live payment gateway) do not require a valid credit card.
- The service will be billed in 30 day intervals. When your billing period is over ShopHost.in users will be sent an invoice via email. As well, an invoice will appear on the account page of your ShopHost.in administration console. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing.
- All fees are exclusive of all federal, provincial, state or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”). If you are a resident of Canada , you are responsible for all applicable Taxes that arise from or as a result of your subscription to a Plan. These Taxes are based on the rates applicable to the Canadian billing address you provided to us. Such amounts are in addition to payment for the Plan and will be billed to your credit card. If you are exempt from payment of such Taxes, you must provide us with an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date we receive such a certificate.
- If you are not a resident of Canada and not subject to Canadian Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST) in respect of the service, you must provide us with a statement by email to firstname.lastname@example.org that 1) you are not a resident of Canada 2) you are not GST/HST registered and 3) to the extent that you are an individual and not a corporation or other legal entity, you were not physically present in Canada when the service is made. The statement should also include your complete home and/or business location address. If you do not provide such information, you will be charged for Taxes on the Plan which will be billed to your credit card until after such time that you provide us with the information described to us.
- To the extent that you are a non-resident individual and not a corporation or other legal entity, and your location of usage shifts to a place in Canada when the service is made, you must advise us immediately by email to the address provided above.
- ShopHost.in does not provide refunds.
For live payment gateways, a valid credit card is required. You will be billed every 30 days and have 2 weeks to pay. Tax is not included and will be billed to your credit card. If you’re exempt from Canadian taxes, let us know by giving us your original exemption certificate and we’ll stop adding taxes to your bill. No refunds.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing email@example.com
- Once your account is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- If you cancel the Service in the middle of the month, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the ShopHost.in service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, ShopHost.in may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
To cancel, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and all your content will be permanently deleted. If you cancel in the middle of the month, you’ll have one last e-mail invoice. We may change or cancel the ShopHost.in service at anytime. Any fraud and we will suspend or cancel your account.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for using ShopHost.in are subject to change upon 30 days notice from ShopHost.in. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the ShopHost.in Site (shophost.in) or the administration menu of your ShopHost.in store via an announcement.
- ShopHost.in reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- ShopHost.in shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
We may change or discontinue the service at anytime, without liability.
- ShopHost.in may provide you with access to third party tools over which ShopHost.in neither monitors nor has any control or input.
- You acknowledge and agree that ShopHost.in provides access to such tools ‘as is’ without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. ShopHost.in shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third party provider(s).
- ShopHost.in strongly recommends that merchants seek specialist advice before using or relying on certain tools. In particular, tax calculators should be used for reference only and not as a substitute for independent tax advice when assessing the correct tax rates merchants should charge end users.
We are not responsible for third party tools so use them at your own risk. If you use them you agree that we do not provide a warranty, so get advice beforehand.
DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure
- ShopHost.in supports the protection of intellectual property and asks ShopHost.in merchants to do the same. It our policy to respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement.
- If someone believes that one of our merchants is infringing their intellectual property rights, they can send a DMCA Notice to ShopHost.in’s designated agent using our form.
- Upon receiving a DMCA Notice, we may remove or disable access to the material claimed to be a copyright infringement.
- Once provided with a notice of takedown, the merchant can reply with a counter notification using our form if they object to the complaint.
- The original complainant has 14 business days after we receive a counter notification to seek a court order restraining the merchant from engaging in the infringing activity, otherwise we restore the material.
For merchants this means,
ShopHost.in respects intellectual property rights and you should too. If we receive a DMCA Notice, we may disable access or remove the allegedly infringing content from your website. If you don’t think the claim is valid, you can proceed with a counter notification.
For everyone else this means,
If you believe one of our merchants is infringing your intellectual property rights, you can send ShopHost.in a DMCA Notice. We will expeditiously disable access or remove the content and notify the merchant. Be advised that we post all notices we receive.